Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family at age 26

This is what my family looks like at my ripe age of 26 and hubby 34 <-----yes, 34, not a typo ;0)
This is what my parents family looked like when they were both 26 (5 births, no sets of twins!!!) I'm the baby in my moms arms. I kind of blend in.
This is my family when I was age 11 or so.... the last photo of all 8 of us together. A gift and surprise to my parents at the time shortly after they went through divorce. Ps... if you are thinking about making any comments regarding my hair, my oldest sister did it!

9 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I feel old.

Liz said...

What great pictures - I love the one in all those stripes. You really do blend in.

Herlehy Family said...

Love the pictures! Family pictures are always so much fun to look back at and see the crazy things that were once in style.

Cadle Clan said...

I was just thinking that for our family photo this year we should ALL wear stripes.....where did your mom find all the same shirts AND a matching onesie for you....so funnny! (and yes, I am kidding about the stripes!)

The Bradford Bunch said...

Wow! loved the picture with everyone in stripes! Did your mom make those?

OLIVIA said...

We've gotta get some of those striped shirts! Sam would love it!

Harris Family said...

I love the blend in comment- because not until I read it, did a double take, did I see you!!! LOL

The 8th would be great!- we are driving though from Yreka on the 7th if ou are free that day bt if not hte 8th is great- I'd love to see you and the new babe!! Do you want to do lunch at your house or go to a park or something??!!!

Harris Family said...

Lets do the play date on the 8th at Tana's- I am not sure if we can get there early enough on the 7th to make the 10-11 time. It would also be fun to see everyone. We miss everyone and Ive been super bad at staying in touch. I will dig up your phone # and gve you a call. Love you!!!

Momma J said...

That's ok..... if you you don't look ridiculous from pictures taken 10+ years ago, you were NOT cool back then. ;)