Tuesday, April 21, 2009

soooo content

I know this doesn't show her beautiful face. And don't be alarmed, her neck is not twisting backwards.... her daddy put her outfit on backwards. As he was putting it on her earlier that morning, he was complaining about how difficult it was to get on. Hours later Keira's Aunt Alixe was holding her and I noticed the cute bow and label on her back that say's 'sweetheart'. Silly dad.

Believe it or not, I am in a really good mood here. I took my first shower.... I'm not sure how long it was, but let's just say for a while there I forgot that we are having a water shortage.
Not my most flattering picture, but hey, it could be worse, right?

More pics to come....

7 comments:

Harris Family said...

Yeah so cute and she looks healthy. My sis had a baby girl yesturday. babies are so fun.

Good luck with feeding and sleeping!

Julia said...

So cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. Glad you and the baby are doing well.

The Fishers said...

I think that's my favorite picture of you, Meredith! I can't wait to see both of you. Glad things are going good.

The Haynies said...

She is very cute. I was a little worried that she was broken. Thank goodness her clothes are just on backwards!

Herlehy Family said...

You have a beautiful little girl! I love to hold a sleeping new born baby, it is so relaxing.

Liz said...

What a beautiful baby girl (& mother too). I can't wait to see Keira in person, but until then, keep the pictures coming. I hope you're doing well. PLEASE let me know if you need anything - food, a babysitter, someone to run errands, a housecleaner, anything.

The Bradford Bunch said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! :)